Thursday, October 21, 2010

Legwarmies finished!

Ok, I didn't speak the truth. I told you in my last post that pictures and details on this project were coming soon. I guess soon is a relative term. For me, soon means three months.

Here are the legwarmies in all of their cuteness:

(Click on image to see larger version.)

Yarns: Berroco Love It in Walnut (3221) and Soiree (3240) (purchased from a local yarn store)

Needles: 6" Harmony Wood DPNs (Size 3)

Pattern: Legwarmies (on Ravelry) or Legwarmies (on designer's blog)

Lessons learned from this project: It pays to pay attention to your rows! I wanted the rows in the legwarmies to start out thick, get thinner near the center and then widen gradually again at the other end. It doesn't really show at all in the finished product, but I have a couple stripes that are not the number of rows they were intended to be. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment