Thursday, October 21, 2010

More rib-a-roni hats

I love this simple pattern for hats.

So I knit one for my nephew. (He is one and positively adorable.)

(Click on image to see larger version.)

(Click on image to see larger version.)

And then I knit one for my cousin's soon-to-be-born baby boy. (He doesn't have a birthday yet and I am guessing he will be positively adorable as well.)

(Click on image to see larger version.)

(Click on image to see larger version.)

Yarns: Vanna's Choice (Lion Brand) Cranberry and Navy (nephew's hat). Olive, Rust and Chocolate (for new baby hat). (I purchased this yarn at Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Joann Fabrics.)

Needles: Options Harmony Wood Fixed Circular (Size 7), 8" Harmony Wood DPNs (Size 7)

Pattern: Rib-a-roni Hat

After I get a couple more projects off the needles, I will be knitting up three more of these: one for my youngest, one for my middle and one for my main squeeze. (My main squeeze is the love of my life. My husband for almost 15 years.)

1 comment:

  1. Calvin wore his hat yesterday to Life Group. It looks good on him.

    ReplyDelete